Selling  Global  High End Optc global lvl 193 (55 gems)(iphone)

Discussion in 'One Piece Treasure Cruise OPTC Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SMITHY023, 11/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMITHY023

SMITHY023
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my personal account. Since its personal i didnt keep any crappy legends. Sorry, Log luffy wasnt crappy but i needed the ray points and he didnt fit my play style. White beard and fujitora on the other hand i wont appologize for. Whats 2 less crappy legends. This account does have a little over 5000 ray points and 55 rainbow gems.

I have pictures i just dont know how to post them here.
    7 legends, 5 that i use the most in order are:
    V2law(i have alot of cerebrals)
    V2akainu(speed runs, and i have pekoms)
    Crocodile(cerebral team when i cant use nami) tm croc usually goes there.
    Mihawk aka inthawk
    V1law(use him for free spirit/slasher stuff)

And i also have luffy/ace... hes amazing. But cerebral is safer for me.(pairs well with that bobbin i have)
    And last is kizaru. (My only lvl 1 legend)

I have too many chatacters to list but tm jack is here along with tm sabo and tm ace.
    I have all 4 power rangers but not judge. The green one is super evolved. Red one needs 1 more skull. Pink needs 2 more skulls. And blue guy needs help with 4 more skulls. I got lazy but honestly im gonna keep doing the germa thing until account is sold for now. I just unlocked the mission so ive got 24 hours to get them.

Story mode is up to after time skip sabody. So very ready to start your journey into new world... although in treasure map mode i decided to stay in grand line. But you can easly move up to new world next treasure map.

I hate to picky here but this account has got to be for serious players. I would hate to see this set up go to waste. It comes with a lot of goodies and most characters are ready to be limit broken if not already limit broken. Pretty much all chaos colosseums are beaten. So just wait on the new batch if your craving thoses rewards. And yes that means i do also have opera, no neptune tho. (My teams were trash when he was in the colloseum)

Message me for more details or if you want me to email pictures or something.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    SMITHY023

SMITHY023
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

UPDATE - red ranger is super evolved. Pink - needs 2 skulls, blue needs 2 skulls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.