Selling Nice Base lvl. 80+

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dargoz, 8/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dargoz

dargoz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey there! I'm selling Battle Pirate account at Kix site include base above lvl. 80 and all mails and passwords bind to this acc. The mails are created only for this game. I got almost all tech for high end game, ships to do fast and for low damage all chore targets, preped for next raid cycle with full ranked and armed Tiger Sharks fleet, and at least 3 max armed and good ranked Hellwraiths untill september raid begin, all weekly prizes, most of raid prizes, most important retrofits to R15 already, R&D to lvl. 30 next month, finished Gantry and Hyperion less than half build time left. Good amount of best turrets built, some are lvl. 7, good base design (not this in the vids, changed for secure reasons). I enjoy BP, coined over $300, but unfortunately there are some bad changes in my life and need to stop. I even would gift my acc. for free, but need some help, as I'm jobless now, and for some health issues also. The price is $1000 and seems high, but I know there are a lot of people who can afford it and help me. I played around 2 years, always helping mates or random guys, was always polite, no cheating, glitching, hacking or another kind of forbidden behavior. Not in ally now, this year almost no contacts with in game friends or other players, so don't expect any confusing situations. My original in game nickname is changed too. I'll give to buyer all information about acc. history, pics, vids, tactics, etc.

If you are interested - use this site payment options or contact me for another secure way to trade (I use PayPal). All private game data will be send only to buyer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    dargoz

dargoz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Seems the price is too high, so name your price. Post here, pm me, or if you don't have reg here yet mail me at [email protected].
    Meantime, more ships are built - 4 Hellwraths with specials and 12xFiretwisted torpedoes each, 4 Vendetas with specials and 6-7 Judgment mortars each, 1 Fury empty hull, some refits and Hyiperion with 8 weapon modules built. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.