Selling New blu-ray price drops at Amazon. $4-6 range

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

From Dusk till Dawn $5

From Dusk Till Dawn is Echo Bridge release. Avoid like the plague.

On the other hand, eh... it's $5, and it's still (at least a bit) better than the DVD. Might not be worth an upgrade if you've got the DVD, but if you don't have the movie at all and want it, it's a feasible option. We're probably not going to get a better US release anytime soon.

The only issue with that version of the Patriot is although it's the extended version it suffers the same syndrome most of those tend to have which is it's extended and shows new scenes but other scenes or moments are cut. I watched that thing religiously with my brother when I had the DVD and when I got the Blu I was disappointed how many things were taken out.

I also heard that the Dawn-To-Dusk is a bad release. They're no really high def but slap the DVD version of the movie onto a BluRay disc and just call it Bluray.

No, it's definitely a high-def transfer... just not a particularly good one. But it is, like I said, noticeably better than the DVD. And it's got lossless audio, which is also an improvement over the DVD. Here's a review of the release which gives a pretty fair summary of the good and bad points of it:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.