Neoaaron will mm ;]

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

new thread, go there

" I will feed back just about any time... Im on all the time,ask miles,i r has no life"

O_O Don't you mean "MM" instead of "Feedback". :O Yea, your fken no life. lol.

umm there was never any typo ;]

lol

thanks miles

and thanks for pointing that out!

==[

jk xD

GOOD LUCK AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still check gzp every now and then :p

Thanks bryant ;]

UPDATING MY THREAD!

I CAN NOW MM FOR LOCAL AND ODIN(maybe,was ip banned but changed my ip,experiencing some dc issues atm)

bumps

Also added my Yahoo

will be on aim/yahoo and ams pretty much all the time..

Having some computer difficulty's at my house but im at my brothers right now so its cool.

Also on a side note

if im not on Meebo(msn/yahoo/aim) when you need a mm please contact my good friend *****************************************************

I'm on allot more then this but I'm trying to get my computer monitor fixed...

Self Bumps!

;]

Leave your msn here or contact me on msn

no ones gonna use you we got enough mms and half the people who do trades dont use mms now a days. so get a dam life and a gf or 2 while your at it. and quit bumping your deserted thread. rolf so gtfo fckn queer.

And who the **** are you to talk?

You have 525 posts and only 16 thanks

****ing dip love you

Looks like you need the life,I have a girlfriend and a life it looks to me like your just a little bit jealouse and you want one so bad you think putting other people down will make you feel better

I'm not you sitting around all day making meaningless flame posts towards people you don't know just to get your pretty little spam count up.

I really don't get why gzp puts up with little love you for brains like you.I really hope they start to take action on little e-thugs like you.

Look at the dates a bumped

the third,fifth and again yesterday..

But thanks for the bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.