Sold Need boarder rendered for a forum I'm making.

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hey guys, I'm making a forum, and I'm in need of some custom graphics for it.

I was wondering if anyone here could render me a few things.

For payment, I have some Diablo 3 items/gold and + 6 rep power. Some paypal $$ if needed.

What I was thinking, was there would be a boarder around the content.

For the boarder, I was thinking a black ghosty (w/ some transparency) cloudy kind of rendering. Kinda scary lookin..

out of the boarder it'll just be plain black. Inside the dimensions listed below there will be content, so make sure there is at least that much of a square of white space (100% transparency).

Here is a rough example of what I'm talking about to show you what I mean... I did it in MS Paint.. hopefully your rendering skills are much better (and hopefully yours will blend better..)!

These are the dimensions I need these boarders in..

So take the 1st one for example: 760w x 90h. There should be 760w x 90h of blank space, like how it looks in the picture above. The 760w x 90h space can't have any marks in it.

Here are the dimensions:

760w x 90h

760w x 1200h

300w x 250h

160w x 600h

120w x 600h

728w x 90h

I'd like a dark black version, and a lighter gray version (something around this color: #ACA8A1 )

Let me know if you can help me out and do this!

Were you thinking something like this :

I just don't get your dimensions 760x90 looks like http://i47.tinypic.com/10wpi0g.jpg

Originally Posted by Cipa

I just don't get your dimensions 760x90 looks like http://i47.tinypic.com/10wpi0g.jpg

It think it's for the banner

Well, one free and really easy to take in hand freeware is PAINT.NET if you want to modify images and so on.

It took me only 5 mn to understand how it works.

The most interessant feature of this software is that you can cross as many pic as possible to make a new one, quality of the pictures won't be altered anyway

Oh and btw, I forgot to mention that you can select the size of the image in terms of pixels

Hope this can help you in any matter

The dimensions are for various things. Like 760x90 is for a banner, where 760x1200 is for a list of forums.

So if the banner itself is 760x90, your design might be +10 or 20 pixels.

I have Paint.NET, but it does not have (or I'm unfamiliar with) the features needed to do things like smear/render.

I was thinking like a black cloudy kind of boarder, ya know?

Originally Posted by SocialStealth

The dimensions are for various things. Like 760x90 is for a banner, where 760x1200 is for a list of forums.

So if the banner itself is 760x90, your design might be +10 or 20 pixels.

I have Paint.NET, but it does not have (or I'm unfamiliar with) the features needed to do things like smear/render.

I was thinking like a black cloudy kind of boarder, ya know?

You got a render on Paint.NET

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.