Selling  Trading  North America  60+  Multiple Characters (NA) Trading my old BDO account to restart

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by IDonut, 7/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IDonut

IDonut
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Finally decided I want to start playing bdo again, have a few friends that still play and no new games out so might as well hop back in. I want to make a note here at the top - I will be going through the email change process tonight so I can trade the account with a fresh, never used gmail account. It would be nice to work out a similar situation with the trade :)

*will be adding pictures tonight when I can log on*

My account I’m trading has been pretty heavily P2W - as I have the tent, a T8 courser, 1 T4 pet, 2 T3 pets, 3 T2 pets, weight and camo on multiple characters, cooking costume, t4 fairy with cheer. I played this account for years so I have a ton of classes that have been leveled, this includes:
    Level 61 wizard
    Level 60 Striker
    Level 60 Musa
    Level 59 Sorc
    Level 59 ninja
    Level 59 Berserker
    Most other classes 56+

As far as gear goes, Previously was a pen roulette so enhancement levels are all over the place:
    2 kzarka - pri +
    2 dandelion - pri +
    Nouver and Kutum - pri +
    Bheg, urugon, muskan, tree, giath - pri +
    Have a 140 fail stack

I can provide more information, pictures, etc upon request

This would be a great account for someone that is looking to experience the game on multiple characters or wants to have p2w elements and rebuild gear on an account with many characters.

*Im looking to trade for an account that has 1 character with good gear. I want to start playing again, but don’t want to spend all of the money enhancing everything myself again - would love to start on something that is well put together and ready to tackle PVE. Class doesn’t matter - I’ve played all of them on this account.

If you’d rather buy the account - asking price can be # , I will need to look at other listings to determine a fair price.

As far as the trade goes, we will do the middleman thing offered on this website to make it as safe as possible, and I’ll provide a fresh email for the account so it’s good to go once it’s handed off. I look forward to hearing offers, thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Vetl

Vetl
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    how much to buy it?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.