Selling MOBILE Injustice account/unlocks FOR SALE! Hello...

Discussion in 'Injustice Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Injustice Accounts - Buy and Sell, 10/5/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Injustice Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

MOBILE Injustice account/unlocks FOR SALE! Hello All! I’ve spent a crapload of time and money on this MOBILE Injustice account, but I’ve stopped playing it since I’ve started college and have gotten more interest in First Person Shooter games. But I thought I would offer this account to those interested in getting a great collection, OR TO THOSE NEEDING MOBILE UNLOCKS for a CONSOLE version! So here are the details of the account: 1)LOTS of cool High-Level characters, including the following MAX ELITE heroes and villains: Batman (Arkham Origins) – D: 39K HP: 83K (all special powers maxed) Catwoman – D: 11K HP: 16K Doomsday – D: 33K HP: 76K (all special powers maxed) Harley Quinn (Insurgency) – D: 10K HP: 16K The Joker (The Killing Joke) – D: 37K HP: 54K (first 2 special powers maxed) 2)Other Characters of Note are: Bane (Luchador) Cyborg MAX ELITE, lv. 50 Killer Frost (Killer Frost), lv. 50 Martian Manhunter Superman (Godfall) The Flash (Elseworld) 3)Account also includes the following gear cards: Battle Staff Blue Lantern Ring (3 star) Azarathian Cloak Bone Spikes Icebound Necklace Mark of the Tiger Nullification Rifle (3 star) Strange Elixir … and many more! 4)Finally, account contains over 30 Active support cards!... This account has been created from scratch, and has not been connected or “pasted” from any other account – mobile or console. It has no suspensions and multiplayer works perfectly! As a bonus, you get over 700,000 free power credits! So if you're interested in getting this collection or having your own UNIQUE mobile unlocks to combine with a console account, let me know! I’m asking for $50. Visit ************* - a SECURE MIDDLEMAN SITE - to view this offer, and search for Injustice: Gods Among Us, with a post under my username. Cheers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.