MM Service

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey there fellow Gzpers i know i haven't been around for very long and haven't gotten much rep or thanks but id like to give MMing a go so that i can get my rep up and so people will be able to trust me thus

adding another trusted Middle Man to the site.

So please if you have any accounts or mesos you need traded feel free to pm me and ill jump on msn or aim asap!

For now i will MM free of charge and hope that you give me rep or thanks in return!

Thanks,

Schmoey

Hopefully no one is stupid enough to use him as a MM.

give me a break safER!

how am i supposed to become trustworthy on this site if i have no money to buy accounts.

i do have one account for trade however but i posted it on my brothers id by accident.

so screw you safER if no one took a risk in this world then we would still be back in the stoneage...

Lol you've just came to the community and you have nothing to offer.

You want to MM is free, but if you want people to use you, you need more than that.

There has been thousands of cases of people getting a few reputations and then scamming in return for their free charity...

lol who is this kid again?

So basically there is no way anyone else other than the already trusted

people on GzP can become trusted...

All it's going to take is one or two people to trust me and then

everyone will see that i'm not a scammer and that im jsut trying to

find somewhere that i can help...

thanks,

Schmoey...

it would help if u got some positive itrader and had more posts and points than that..

Originally Posted by jeffy9494

it would help if u got some positive itrader and had more posts and points than that..

itrader is a bunch of bullshit, trust me, on maplebm i have 100 + positive feedback. Anyone can fake (make multi accounts) and +pos them, mods don't even check on this. You could do that, or a more 'legit way' just spam trading. What I mean by that? Find random people (trustworthy of course who want your account/feedback as well) and just keep trading. Overall, MiddleManing now, is a bunch of

yes Extravagant, you were also banned there. :p

And yeah, people have been known to collect feedback then scam, such as neoaaron among many others.

I would think they should hire more mods.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.