Mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Need about 1.5B

In either Bera, Scania, Broa, or Bello.

Need to sell at least 300m at a time

Reply here or PM me with amount, server, and price.

Er, what are you offering?

Paypal, sorry forgot to mention that.

No probs. Just btw, you can order from Gamekoo. That's what I do o.o

Alright, I might do that. but I'm kinda sketchy with the online sites, kinda want to deal with a person. so still looking =]

cashball added 975 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Only need about 500m now, decided didn't need as much

i have around 430m in broa

offer?

I can sell you 1.5b in scania for 210$, PM if your interested

Originally Posted by Varsityy

No probs. Just btw, you can order from Gamekoo. That's what I do o.o

Gamekoo has really bad service btw. I ordered yesterday in the afternoon and they told me they couldn't deliver till about 8 hours later. Then had someone pick it up but nope they never showed up or notify me they didn't have it. Then I talk to them and they said they'll have it by 10 hours. Came back... guess what? They didn't have it. Then they state they'll have it within 24 hours. And during all this time I requested a refund but I still have not receive my refund.

I believe this service sucks badly or scams. =/

Originally Posted by Virtualize

Gamekoo has really bad service btw. I ordered yesterday in the afternoon and they told me they couldn't deliver till about 8 hours later. Then had someone pick it up but nope they never showed up or notify me they didn't have it. Then I talk to them and they said they'll have it by 10 hours. Came back... guess what? They didn't have it. Then they state they'll have it within 24 hours. And during all this time I requested a refund but I still have not receive my refund.

I believe this service sucks badly or scams. =/

i used gamekoo, they send me the mesos in less than 10min, dunno why it happened to u

use power4game

its fast and easy, all u need to do is talk with live chat and ask if they have the mesos in stock, and if they do then u order and they will get to u asap

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.