Selling  High End Maxed Account with Most Units and Spheres Top 30 Guild Member

Discussion in 'Brave Frontier Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DanuviusExcisi, 10/31/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanuviusExcisi

DanuviusExcisi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    My account has almost every omni capable unit, nearly every sphere, almost every single top tier VA reward sphere, GR rewards of the last dozen hardcore seasons and part of the guild Slayas, and all content besides the newest Juno Seto and Elsa Taya GQ and the Aurelia Rift have been cleared. I’ve had the account for nearly 4 years and I really got into just after 6 star units were released. I have Heavens Edge, Sky Orb, Yggdrasil Edict, and Daltisk Phenomenon. Less than 600k merit points away from Ragnarok Edict, and about 3-4 serious seasons of Colosseum away from Heaven Binder, with the inclusion of ABP/CBP point up campaigns. Enough spheres and units for a full 0 BC cost colo team, Svalinn and Arumat have been obtained, every GR unit is obtained. Dozens of +3 omni units and nearly 1k Geminus tomes and more than 180 different omni units at present. Versatile options for every class for Colosseum, and should you have any further questions, feel free to email me, I can always provide any in game screenshots to verify above information or new questions you may have. My guild has a Discord server in which you can participate in everything from random banter to the organization of each Guild Raid. My guild leader is Albel, and I’m keeping him updated on the process to make the transition into the guild itself easier for the buyer. I’ve also received a guild invite from Smazes, an easy top 10 guild. Their offer still stands should any of their members drop out, so there is another option for you. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

#1 DanuviusExcisi, 10/31/18
    Last edited: 10/31/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.