Selling Maplestory Account (Reboot/El Nido)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Khane32, 1/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khane32

Khane32
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Looking to sell my maple account. Blade and Soul comes out soon and to be honest, I will probably be leaving maple to play that. The account itself is very old, I've had it since pre Big Bang.
    Anyway, the main goodies on the account will be on Reboot. I have a 203 Aran with roughly 350k range fully self buffed. It was at about 400k, but dropped to 350k during miracle time, but was able to get the nova boots currently on the toon to legendary. He has nova gear, pen gear, alien set and a SW hat so far. It has Commerci PQ unlocked, gollux preqs done, pink bean preqs done. Fully NX'd out. IGN on Aran is Xeonart. Has a pet with all skills.
    Next, still on Reboot, I have a 200 WH at about 300k fully self buffed. Has nova gear, pen gear, gollux gear and some alien gear. Same preqs are done as the aran. Fully NX'd out as well. IGN is Daggor. Has three pets with all three having all skills (Ice Knight, Crystal Rudolph and Fennec Fox).
    Both aran and wild hunter have the fury medals. and both toons are part of the Minerva guild. I can get them into Eternal if wanted, as I was a member but left.
    I also have a 90 kineses on the account and a few other non leveled toons that we can look at if interested.
    The extra package is El Nido. On this world, I have a few old toons that I havent played on for a long time, but are still decently geared (as of their time a year or so ago). First is a Dawn Warrior, level 120. IGN is Dawnkhane. Next is a UA Bucc, which was my main on that world, level 184, full empress gear. IGN is ChiefKhane Next is an aran, level 152. IGN is TheHerosLife. Next is a Mercedes level 94. IGN is KyuubiKhane. Next is a Jett, level 141. IGN is FutureKhane. Next is a Xenon, level 152. IGN is AndroidKhane. Then there is a Kaiser, level 133. IGN is Okabeshi. And a shade mule.

The account has over $200 worth of NX dumped into it, and the reboot account has a couple mil in mesos (which are relatively easy to get with two toons over 200). Overall, all I am asking for is around $400 via paypal. The account is probably worth more, but I am fine with $400. We can negotiate too if you make a decent case for it. You can reach me via skype at khane32 or private message me here. I will try to check here every now and then.

We can arrange for ways for you to see the account if you contact me, such as skype dual screening and what not. I should also clarify that I am selling the ENTIRE account, so you will get ALL the info for the account, and upon me receiving the confirmation for the money, you can do what you want with the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.