Selling Maplestory account (12 lvl 100+, 4 level 140+, 1 lvl 176) (INCLUDES ZERO) (IN SCANIA

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/31/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I am currently selling a Maplestory account I have, with a lot of equips and collectibles. IT COMES WITH A ZERO! Not a high level, but it comes with one. It comes with (As the highest levels) a level 176 Buccaneer (With fafnir set including knuckle), 141 Aran (With most warrior empress set), 145 Phantom (With most thief empress set), and a 152 Kaiser (With all of the event items from when it first came out AND some warrior empress). I can't accept paypal or moneybak all because I don't have one, but I will accept around the same amount Maplestory account or a 190+ character in maplestory (Stripped or unstripped). If you don't have a Maplestory account, then just Skype me with some offers on other things you might have! This account will keep ALL items! Skype me for some pictures and your offers!

maple.sell

All levels with slots in order:

1st- 141 Aran

2nd- 121 Dawn Warrior

3rd- 176 Buccaneer

4th- 111 Marksman (Has ALL but shoulder and boots of bowmen empress)

5th- 101 Mercedes

6th- 125 Dual Blade (Has most of thief empress set in it's inventory, just not high enough level)

7th- 125 Mechanic

8th- 152 Kaiser

9th- 18 Jett

10th- 52 Dual Blade

11th- 110 Kanna

12th- 145 Phantom

13th- 40 Hayato

14th- 41 Angelic Buster

15th- 44 Xenon (Also with a lot perm NX)

16th- 25 Battle Mage

17th- 30 Demon Avenger

18th- 30 Bishop

19th- 103 Paladin

20th- 107 Zero

21st- 67 Beast Tamer

22nd- 30 Thunder Breaker

23rd- 62 Mage (Ice Lightning)

24th- Any class you want! It's a free slot!

Message me on this account if you are interested and have a high level character. It can be stripped or unstripped, but this account will stay stripped.

.;

can i sell you my league of legends account with 200$ worth in skins and champions with full rune set its lvl 30 btw

Hey, I'll give you TWO accounts for that account! Both of the accounts have alot of Perm NX.

I can pay $$ via paypal... It is the only trusted method to trade with money and you will probably have an easier time buying an account with $$. All you need is a debit or credit card and you can make one.

I can also pay cash if you live in New york city. My name is daniel and my # is 718-679-3789. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.