Selling  XBox One  Average (Made new post)

Discussion in 'Rainbow Six Siege Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FourWaysToDie, 10/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FourWaysToDie

FourWaysToDie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm making Level 50 Smurfs Accounts, there will be a list below of the Gamertags and the price is also a bit high but it takes around 24 hours or more of playing to get to level 50 and I play alone. (Price on this post will be $ per account)

I'll be making around 10 accounts each 2 months till the end of this year (Might split it up into groups of 5)
    I've sold over 15 accounts be myself and that totals to around $1000

If you're interested in making money from accounts and or wanna work for me in a way than dm me on Snapchat (If you already make accounts and sell them that's cool, good luck). I'll explain more below this post if you're interested) *NO SCAMMING*

Gamertags are:

R6Trash1830
    R6NoLife3852
    R6Tryhard6945
    R6Sweat8456
    R6Sucks6608
    Midcone42518968
    BeMyDad8150
    ImSorry1266

(Accounts have screenshots of the skins and stuff they have)

The last few ill have to do from scratch and or do some over cause stupid Xbox likes to lock accounts after a while but I will be selling 10 account flat by the end of Oct 31. Dm me even if the accounts are sold, might be selling over peoples accounts, etc

I'll be posting my self made tags below each month or so

Message me on Here, Snapchat (fourwaystodie)
    Paypal Only

*About the making money from accounts stuff*

I've made around $1000 selling accounts and i started selling accounts because of COVID (Not trynna kill my grandparents tbh). This is a good way to make side money and it's really good if you have no income like me. I don't scam people nor will I ever, I know I can make a good business outta this because people already trust me cause I don't scam (I can show my Paypal for proof). So if you wanna make money off this/work for me in a way than all you have to do is dm me on snap telling me youre interested (if you want proof ill give it) then make an account that's level 50, write down the info and stuff then give me the info when it's done. I'll sell it and take 15 percent and give you the rest (Which is like $10). If you already have accounts ready to sell than ill sell them right away. I'll be pricing the accounts based on what's on it and other factors like the level and stuff. If you are good enough to make like diamond accounts (I'm not) then you'll make a killing off of this. If you wanna do this and you scam someone, ill pay them back, and you'll no longer workish for me and ill make sure people in the selling community know about it. Dm on snap if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    FourWaysToDie

FourWaysToDie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    New gamertag list:

R6Trash1830
    R6Sucks6608
    Midcone42518968
    BeMyDad8150
    ImSorry1266
    R6IsDying

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.