Lvl 65 Wizard/Gunslinger // 472,000 Gearscore // Full +20 // 22k Gold // Siren

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/11/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi! I'm selling my account on Siren which comes with a 65 Wizard/Gunslinger with end-game gears fully transformed and fortified [Gear score @ just over 472,000]. I don't have the time to commit to the game anymore so I've chosen to quit even though I put a lot of time/money into the account. The following is information about my account, gears and such. Please note the account also contains a level 58 Bard/Sorc and some 2x/3x Ravagers not worth mentioning. None of them have gear worth mentioning except the Bard which has a perfect set of Bard 3% Heal/2% HP stones.

My main weapon is 65 Flame Dark Wraith's Wand, 133%, +20. Flame to make your meteor more effective. My sub weapon is Nocturnal The Duke's Duelers, +20. Sub weapon % doesn't matter, but it's like 115% or so. It gives 10% move speed and the other bonuses from +20, I chose this sub weapon to maintain my move speed which really helps in PvE/PvP.

My gears are Dullas Biting Grasp // Perihilion's Belt of Exile // Leon's Bloody Footsteps - All are 140% and all are +20. My top set is a 140% Hidden Demon's Hood & 137% Lightning Baphomet's Assault Armor, also both +20. My gears are all slotted with perfect 6% CRIT DMG/2% DMG stones, all for skills of my relative class, all levelled to about level 64. I use flame damage accessories for my meteor & Ancient Fang of the Fire Dragon / Imperial Malodnak's Dark Claw for my trophies.

I have a full set of orange costume which have been enchanted with several enchantments and cards all powering stats for DPS'ing and to power important skills of my class.

My eidolon list isn't anything impressive, my main eidolon is Kotonoha, and she is 2 star'd with her crests halfway full, so she gives the 5% move speed buff. She also wears a +20 eidolon accessory.

My account has about 22k gold on it unspent, and 8k LP unspent ready to be spent on whatever you need from the loyalty shop. My storage contains an extra +20 Level 65 Bard Weapon (Zither of Gaia), so if you ever need to work on the bard you'll have some firepower. The gears on my wiz can also be moved to any other character you want to work on. On top of that, the Wizard and Bard both have 9.9k War Coins, so if you ever wanna buy PVP gear on my wizard or new characters, you won't be low on funds.

Final thing worth mentioning is that my wizards inventory, his storage as well as the accounts shared storage are all maxed slots with 20 slot backpacks. This is 5 x 3 = 15 20-Slot Backpacks total. You'll never run low on space.

That's about it. I'm looking for about $300 (through PayPal) for the account, I've spent that and at least another grand on this account, and considering the gold and gears on the account I feel it's a very fair amount. If you're interested and serious about buying, please skype me at: Please read note

Note: Will update post later when server is back up with a lot of linked images, my Skype and I'll bump the thread then too.

- - - Updated - - -

Server probably won't be up before I sleep so I'll post all images of my gears, weapons, storages and all that other stuff for credibility as well as my Skype name for contact whenever the server's are up. If you're interested, just drop your reply and contact details here.

Bump. Server still hasn't gone up, so no images till it does.

However, here is my Skype to contact me regarding this: live:ghey_1

Account updates:

I spent a bit of money in-game (money now stands at 20k) to buy some other stuff. On top of this, the war/valor coins on both characters have bought accessories for the wizard (PvP Gun, PvP Battlefield Ring/Cloak/Pendant), and the performance in PvP has spiked marginally. War coins left on the Wizard are about 1.5k, and Valor 500. PvP'ing/doing Fight Club makes war coins back really easily.

My LP now stands at 1.5k or so but making LP back is incredibly easy and there's 1k LP and a few Advanced Treasure Charms/Revival Feathers sitting in my Paragon Reward

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.