Sold LVL 50 in all crafting jobs. LVL 50 SMN+1/PLD+1 non-legacy

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by waitformela, 12/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waitformela

waitformela
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I am no longer interested in playing FFXIV and I am looking to sell my account FOR 300 USD - OBO. The account is Non-legacy, and has a transfer still available on it.

About the account:

Jobs:
    -50 ACN(SMN/SCH) Summoner has a full set of crafted vanya gear and crafted jewelry all HQ and materia in place, +1 relic and 3 level 90 alagan pieces. SCH has not finished any class quests or has any gear progressed.
    -50 PLD 8/12 level 90 alagan/myth tome. +1 relic, HQ crafted tanking ring.
    -WHM level 20ish

-All level 50 crafters maxed out.
    The following crafting jobs have a full best in slot HQ set of gear including materia:
    WVR/GSM/CLN/BSM/LTW
    ALC has a full set of gear but does not have materia. ARM has decent gear, but not BiS. CRP gear is poor.

-The account also has level 50 mining with decent gear as well, but not optimized BiS.

Other info:
    -5.5 million gil
    -Loads of valuable crafting material (Estimated 2-3 mil)
    -1.5 months left of game time (As of time of posting)
    -Transfer available
    -Pre-order bonuses (non-collector's edition) and 3 month subscription bonuses (Mount, costume, race, pets, however race change was already used)

When interested, add me on Skype: akappes

I am more than willing to provide any information you desire on the account upon inquiry. Also willing to stream to you via a private twitch.tv channel so you can see first hand the content of the account to confirm it's authenticity.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.