Lv165 Bishop

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

. gg

i offer 400knx ill add you to msn./

Is this post serious because you haven't added me on MSN?

Evil just wants you to go first, If you suggest a MM or that he goes first he blocks you.

Is this Michael Enzo's msn? *****************************************************

I'm doing a trade with Jassi1 and I guess he's supposed to be our MM.

But, I'm not sure if that is really him.

I wanted to ask kk415kk if he could be our MM but Jassi1 said he was hacked?

Originally Posted by crazywetmonkey

Is this Michael Enzo's msn? *****************************************************

lol no that isnt micheal's mm lol better watchout so many people gona try to scam you

Originally Posted by kk415kk

Evil just wants you to go first, If you suggest a MM or that he goes first he blocks you.

Who the hell posted on up there on my account?!?!

Uhh you were the one giving me excuses why you couldnt trade and you couldnt post in my thread to prove you were kk415kk and other excuses. When I said you want to use a MM you blocked me. lol

Originally Posted by crazywetmonkey

I dont think he was hacked because i traded my 132 hero to him today for 50k nx and i went first. It was a smooth trade

Originally Posted by EvilNessuno

Who the hell posted on up there on my account?!?!

Uhh you were the one giving me excuses why you couldnt trade and you couldnt post in my thread to prove you were kk415kk and other excuses. When I said you want to use a MM you blocked me. lol

i believe that was a fake.

Mike enzo doesn't mm trades anymore, stop using him and try reading the threads.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.