Sold LoTRO 6 Years Account with Multiple Toons, Lots of Gold, Goodies and 2Ranked Class 5 lvl 100

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sixpack, 2/15/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sixpack

Sixpack
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    USD 700 Neg
    Make Offer
    Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

Hello and Thank you for visiting.

Hi I'm Asian. Currently playing on US server in Gladden to be Precise.
    Im thinking of selling my preciousssss LoTRO Account here. I'm quitting the game is the solely reason, Therefore I'm selling it for quite a Fair price ( imo) of USD 700 #.

This account has been up 6/8 months before the Mines of Moria Expansion was introduced.
    This Account also has lots lots of GOODIES in it. I'm not going put all the Photos here, However there is a LINK to my DROPBOX below. So anyone can browse all My toons ( MAIN in Gladden ) and some in other server such as Landroval/Crickhollow/Brandywine/Arkenstone and even Laurelin EU server. ( please note that on these server other than Gladden, are just low level / newbie toons. ) but one In Laurelin is only lvl 15 with 500 gold to start with.( Beorning )

Main toon in Gladden has 4416 Gold ! Fully equipped with slotted gear. Has 2 slotted Moors gear also. ( currently Rank 2 only ) He is currently in a Raiding Kin/Friendly peeps. MAX Guilded Tailor. Has 2nd set of Gear options and jewelries and lots of Buffs. ( shared and Individual ) Has 4 FA's 100 ( greatsword )1 FA 1handed with 2 set of offhand weapons. Has most dance emotes in game. has some store bought emotes. has earned emotes. has plenty of mounts and festive/in game loots Mount cosmetic along with Black dye options unlocked.
    Has all 19 virtue unlocked, Traits and then some!!

I have all 14 toons Unlocked in game. 5 of them are Level 100. Class from Beorning/Minstrel/Champion/Guardian and Hunter. I have all Guild vocation unlocked too to the max. ( so you have not to worry about gears/buffs and such no more ) I have Guilded Metalsmith, Woodworker, Historian, Tailor , Cook , Weaponsmith, and Jewelries.
    My other toon other than the lvl 100 stated above will be a Warden, another 2 Minstrel and 1 Hunter, 2 Captains, another Champion, Runekeeper.

I also have 4 Kinship house for Storage Purpose. and 1 Main toon house.
    AND I Have 4519 Turbine Points ready!
    My other toon The Hunter is Rank 5 with 4 slotted moors gear, along with other gears, FA's etc.
    Kindred with most Factions in Game with Main toon.
    1 of my Toons has finished the Old Anorien epic book ( they now have the Slotted cloak for that matter )
    other 3 hasn't start anything from the epic yet. and they have decent Virtues and Traits.
    Not to mention I also has wide variety of Stat Tomes. ( shared and unbound ) Lots of Buffs in few Stacks.
    Has the Level 100 Unique gear such as Asham/Belnail etc..( still unused , Lots of them )
    Has huge collections of House cosmetic acquired from Epics / festive / quests / bartered.
    Has 3 Reavers for monster play rank 5, 5, and 3 respectively.

I just cant write Them all. Please Browse my Dropbox link below for Better viewing.
    And Please use the Middleman service linked above this post if any of u are interested on buying my Precioussssss account lol.

Was A Vip before untill decided to go down Premium.
    Most paid stuffs are unlocked.

Quest pack and expansion that I do have are as follow
    - Mines of Moria
    - Siege of Mirkwood
    - Helms Deep ( standard )
    - Riders of Rohan
    - Great River
    - Lothlorien
    - Eregion
    - Old Arnorien
    - East Gondor
    - West Gondor
    - Shadow of Angmar
    - Forochel
    - NorthDowns
    - Evendim
    - Dunland ( without Dragoich Lair )
    - Enedwaith

I have 292 Unused Mithril coins (I'm using them mostly for Moors Access now )( 20 MC for 6Hours in game time )
    I have 100K ++ Marks, and 40k ++ Medallions, and 202 Seals.

( Please browse my Dropbox for more Info's )

All of my Visitors can View the files ( photos ) @ my Dropbox link for easy viewing.
    Thank you

Dropbox - My Lotro Account

:) also my email just for negotiating purpose and info's. - [email protected]
    or we can negotiate here ofc.

[​IMG] [/CENTER]']
    [​IMG]
    [/URL]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Sixpack

Sixpack
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, due to several request and friendly friends advices in emails and in game, I'm marking down the price for what they suggest more realistic pricing.

My almost final price would be USD 555.00 Nego.

3. rangerdan

rangerdan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Going to be honest this still isn't a realistic price as Lifetime VIP accounts go for between $200 and $300.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.