Selling Looking for new logo for our site

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hello everyone,

With a recent redesign to a website, I can't get any ideas of what kind of logo to make, so I'm looking at other people who are more "creative" than I am. Please contact me on AIM and we can discuss things including price etc...

As an example, here is the new layout that will be up this week:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5236/00home.jpg

Please ignore the typo on the middle banner =D

Thanks,

ArenaRating

.;

Love the Banner. I'm curious as to what type of logo you are looking for? Something like what you have in your avatar?

Honestly, thats why i don't know what to do myself. I made the design but have "writers block" for the logo, thats why I need some help =(

I wil take a look @ it but is there a way you could send the original logo you have right now ? ( psd format )

Yes, I can send you our original logo that we have now.

contact me threw pm

bump

post contacting you on aim

SpecializedMMO you seem to do great bussiness.

Yes, I can send you our original logo that we have now.

I respond with my email adress and you just don't seem to send me any email Well good luck with that.

Originally Posted by ZoeFken

SpecializedMMO you seem to do great bussiness.

I respond with my email adress and you just don't seem to send me any email Well good luck with that.

Actually, I sent you full details and you never got back to me... Maybe its in your junk or spam?

With that said, I am still looking for someone who is interested in making a new header. Please contact me on AIM if you need full details (such as dimensions, etc..)

Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.