Looking for Hero Editor 1.11 LOD guide

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Looking for a character making guide

[Or tips]

I recently downloaded Hero Editor for 1.11 and I'm having troubles making a decent hacked character. I have read over multiple guides and though they deemed ultimatly helpful, they did not include information on a few issues I'm having, and of corse there are things guides just can't tell you, like what auras are what, ect. What I'm looking for is some things your character needs to be good. I know hwo to edit, how to add sockets, and how useful gems can be. Im just looking for someone who can really hook me up with great tips, a link to an otherwise helpful guide, or a right down specific way to make the ultimate hacked character!

Heres what Im looking for:

-How to fill my life to the max, it only goes to 8.8k even though I have about 33k life to fill

-How not to get one hit, I have loads of res, and tonnes of def, not to mentions more sorb then you can shake a stixck at, why are ppl never getting one hit, but I am?

-Anything else you can do to make my char uber

Any class, doesnt matter if you got a guide, Im willing to listen

Thanks

NOTE:

Sorry for the sloppy hard to red post, but Im going away for a while so I needed to make this post fast, Im usually good at forums, and even though Im new to this one doesnt mean my posts are always sloppy thanks for understanding

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.