Selling Looking for hansel build for sale!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms at War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EvilJay, 9/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilJay

EvilJay
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a 100 MCS hansel with at least 50m spy attk and def. I will pay $150 for it. It needs to have decent bfe/bfa and no chat ban or anything like that. Email me @ [email protected] and we'll go from there. I have skype and paypal and am ready to buy whenever i find what im looking for. If you have one for sale with less cs post it here and let me take a look. Im just looking for one because my 100MCS hansel was just lost! I lost my iPhone and forget login info, didn't link to facebook, and if you have ever emailed support you should know they take forever and most of the time don't help you that much... So i resort to buying a similar account...

**Again**
    $150 USD for a 100MCS Spy Build
    Needs Decent BFE and at least a couple Trillion in allies
    ProPacks not necessary
    Crystals not necessary but please tell me if any
    Nobs not necessary but please tell me if any

I also have a smaller account that I could trade with buying the hansel for $150 if you feel your account is worth more.
    My account I could give to you is a 21MCS Attack build (hybrid for lowland wars) that after this event will probably be around 40MCS.

Email me first and we can go from there, Thanks for helping me get back to where I was.

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.