Sold Looking for an update of what I already sketched.

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I made this in Ideas on ipad.

I am looking for someone to touch it up or make something that looks like it, but better put together.

Willing to pay with game accounts. I have 2 steam accounts with Dota2, Tf2 + Tons of items, and one has loadout beta.

Also have a DCUO account and LoL account if the design is awesome.

Here is what I have already. It has to go with the theme "FaceBawx". Must be relevant to what I've already made though.

UPDATE

It has to have that cartoony feel. If no one ends up doing this, which I kind of doubt anyone will, I'll just do it myself. SO no real biggie. I just wanna see what people would come up with.

I've made my own update. Let me know what you think. I will also still make this available to other people who think they can come up with something cooler!

Mmmm I can try to work with something next weekend when I go to my buddies; if you're willing to wait that long. For some reason my Screen on my comp turns all black so I have to use my iPhone for Internet. If I can get my computer working (I might need to reformat which would suck) then it will make this faster.

I'll wait man.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.