Selling LoA account for sale GREAT PRICE lvl78 almost 2mil BR TOP CASHER WITH VIP activated

Discussion in 'League of Angels Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/4/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    $200.00
    Make Offer
    Hi, I am selling my LoA account. I have real world stuff that i have to do and not enough time to keep my char where it is supposed to be so i am hoping that someone would appreciate a strong char and not have to invest a lot of time or the money I have.
    This char cost me almost $850.00 and I am only asking $200.00 for it (Very reasonable)
    almost 2MIL Battle ratting.

VIP is activated for 2 more months
    ALL ruby hero's one special hero
    I have almost all angels
    all hero's have been done properly and re birthed every time they hit the next 5 level's
    I am in top 10 guaranteed everyday but have been in top 5 a lot
    there are only 5 people that can consistently beat me.
    my gems are all lvl 7 and above on my main and the lvl 7's are fused gems every other gem is lvl 8 and 9. On my hero's they all have lvl 7's and 6's so there is a lot of potential for better ones for them as well.
    I have a lvl 11 churb stone on me and a 9 and the rest 8's for hero's
    all angels are mythic or above the one on my main is ungodly.
    I have TONS of great stuff in inventory including cards i have saved from house of cards, lots of extra shell points from the shell game.
    Anyway there is too much other stuff to list here, if you would like more details about it feel free to e-mail me at cattowerpro at gmail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.