Sold Level 85 Guardian Elf Male on Riddermark

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/14/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Main Characters Destiny Points: 41000
    Main Characters Equipment (Rate It): 5 - Uber Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Main Characters Equipment (Describe): Full T1 erebor guard set. Has 2 first age weapons with maxxed out relics, legaceis,relics. Has 2 gold rare erebor shields. Has full teal jewelery and 1 gold rohan defender ring. Has teal crafting tools. teal 85 crossbow. gold 75 clasp cloack and necklace form saruman. some of the best endgame right now.
    Main Characters Stats (Describe): Has all maxed out rank 16 virtues with vit,fate,might maxed out to rank 8 stat tomes. Has over 22k unbuffed morale and over 31k fully buffed morale. He has fully unlocked class traits legendary traits and class traits. hes a master easterment tailor with full guild rep for tailoring. He's one of the best guards on the riddermark server for pve and is able to tank any instance in the game T1,T2 easily.
    Select the number of characters over Level 20:
    Alternative Characters Server: Riddermark
    Alternative Characters Level: 85
    Alternative Characters Gender: Male
    Alternative Characters Class: Burglar
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): Has 11k unbuffed morale in full moors gear and 1700agi. In full pve gear he has 7k morale and over 2300agi. This was my moors toon(PVP) Hes rank 10 in the moors and is in the top 5 on the leaderboards on the riddermark server
    Alternative Characters Skills (Describe): He has all maxed out rank 16 virtues with maxed out rank 8 agi,vit,fate stat tomes.He has all but 3 class traits unlocked and all his legendary and race traits unlocked. Hes a master easterment metalsmith with full guild rep maxed out.
    Alternative Characters Equipment (Describe): He has full moors dps set of gear and has full hytbold set for pve. He has 2 first age weapons with maxed out legacies,titles,relics. He has teal crafting tools with full teal jewelery and gold horse lord neclace for agi. and also the rank 8 dagger from moors.
    Alternative Characters Class: Hunter
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): Has 7k morale and around 5k power. has over 2600agi and maxed crit rating with raid buffs.
    Alternative Characters Skills (Describe): Hes got rank 16 maxed out virtues and maxed out rank 8 agi,fate,vit stat tomes. He has all his class traits unlocked and his legendary and race traits to. Hes a master easterment scholar with full guild rep with metalsmith.
    Alternative Characters Equipment (Describe): He has 2 peice erebor t1 set and 4 peices of hytbold set. He has 2 secound age weapons with full maxed out relics legacies and titles. He has full teal jewellery with the gold 85 erbor hunter cloak and the gold erebore crafter neclace with the 2 gold rohan 85 rings
    Alternative Characters Class: Minstrel
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): He has around 10k morale and 6k power. Heshas over 2400will and has around 56% out going healing.
    Alternative Characters Skills (Describe): He has full maxed out rank 16 virtues and full rank 8 will,fate,vit stat tomes. He hass all his class,legendary and race traits unlocked. Hes a master easterment weaponssmith with maxed out guild rep for weaponsmith
    Alternative Characters Equipment (Describe): He has 2 2nd age maxed out relics legacies and titles. He has full teal jewely and full hytbold set of gear
    Alternative Characters Class: Lore Master
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): He has around 2500 morale and has around 800 will. He is a leveling toon.
    Alternative Characters Skills (Describe): He has rank 7 will fate vit stat tomes and 2 legendary 3class traits and 2 race traits unlocked. Hes a master westfold crafter
    Alternative Characters Equipment (Describe): he has full teal rivendell set and some mix of quest jewelery and teals. he has both Li's unlocked and equiped form the epic books.
    All Mounts (Describe): I have a lot ofmounts between my toons my guard has the meta deed horse for OD and mirkwood unlocked and his class horse for store. Burg has steed of night and burg mount from store. Hunter has hunter horse from store. Mini and LM use the horse that all toons get from preordering ROr Expansion.
    All Assets (Describe): Acount wide i have 190,446shards. 48,009 marks 52,736 medalions, 232seals. Have over 300relics in my shard vault and in my house vault.
    Lifetime Membership: No
    Expansions: All expansions unlocked with vip memebership. I preordered ROR so any toon made on my acount unlock a free mount with 200morale and 62% runspeed and a 25% pocket monster kill exp gain.

Additional Information
    This acount took me years to make and I take great pride in what i do so my toons and gear are endgame and all are very set up for any run or sontent in the game. Im asking the price because i think its very worth it for the amount of time ive spent into this account.

Total Gold on Account

Contact Email Address
    [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.