Sold Level 80 holy sword/ninja

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kunika500, 7/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunika500

Kunika500
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    not sure how to even start on this sale page but, selling my level 80 account, i'm to bored to maintain it and i've been wanting to sell it for some time now then let the character be deleted, the character has a male armor with some buffs i guess one could call in it and female too but wouldn't know if its strong or not up to you to find out, so you can switch between them as you like...i should also note its not heavily geared for pvp or anything i stopped after awhile and didn't bothered to go gearing up my character since it got boring and being around people in aura kingdom with a bad pc kinda made me nervous so yeah...anyways i hope you'll take a interest to it

important note: i should mention i do know the password and email for it but i cannot change it due to another partner whom i had dealings with sold the email to his friend, but i am in contact with the buyer who's told me his friend is trusted and he was honest as we had a good dealing, its best you know this in case you have doubt or fear concerning the account being bought and wanting the email too, just know you will be given everything and information for the aura kingdom account but email i have no access to anymore but i promise you, nobody will touch it once its bought its all yours and it will be left alone, just know i don't want to play the game any more but at the same time i just want the account to be used and not be wasted from a character deletion with real money put into it, so hopefully you can put it to use and i'm sorry once more on this,

payment i'd like it if you could go first through paypal....i've been scammed already for the first time on a previous account i tried to sell on another game and in the end got nothing and lost the account just for being to nice and going fourth with info guess i was stupid but always thought it'd be best to ease the other person's mind, so i'm a little more cautious in doing any dealings again after what happen, i'll accept only 25$ or 10$ no more no less, reason for the 25$ is due to using maybe about 50$ on just those other cosmetic stuff and some mounts from before so yeah

20170712070452_1.png 20170712071042_1.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Kunika500 Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    Kunika500

Kunika500
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

you can if you'd like add my steam, just to be sure about what i've said above

4. OP
    OP
    Kunika500

Kunika500
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Oh forgot to mention too, this character is on the Chimera server

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

0   0   0

6. OP
    OP
    Kunika500

Kunika500
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

price just downed to 20 but may go lower depending due to the email thing likely to be a issue for most people on security purposes on there part or fearing some kind of scam

7. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Kunika500 Re: #4[/trigger]

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

0   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.