Selling Level 55 Bard / Sorc Also selling gold, prices are...

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Level 55 Bard / Sorc Also selling gold, prices are $15 per 1000 gold, only selling in increments of 1000 gold ( 1000 / 2000 / 10000 / 50000 ) Currently have 89000 gold in stock on Hydra. Payment ViA PayPal only, pm for details. Level 55 Bard / Sorcerer Hydra server 33k gold Diamond Founder ( You have the ham hat and the butterfly wings from monthly costumes, get a body costume in march ) Wolf mount ( 90% speed ) Kero Pet Good Eidolons ( See pictures ) Lots of keys in warehouse Co-Leader of the guild your in, also the leader of the sister guild to the one the bard is in ( Basically for alts and more storage ) Lots of fortified equips, see pictures for most of it, also has a +9 gold 50 staff and +10 lvl 40 crafted armour and sword & shield on alt. Have been spam feeding Kotonoha with crests to boost her stats, built this bard as a super support, great for IA and other dungeons, also good in pvp ( The boss for arena, just spam ballad and sprite = gg you win rank 1 ) I brought loads of supply packs, so there are still lots of fortification scrolls to use up on your gears. The guild your in was near enough the first one created and one of the first to hit level 5, well known guild with lots of active people. Not much else I can say really, if you have any questions just message me. Payment by PayPal only. Accepting reasonable offers, the gold alone is worth $500-600 ( Price taken from average on gold selling sites ) No refunds will be given if the account is banned, you know the risks when buying accoun
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.