Trading  North America  Android and iOS  500k-1000k CP Level 202 SpellHowler 920K CP Valakas 03

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Revolution Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TWiisanen, 7/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWiisanen

TWiisanen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Looking to do a trade with my 920k cp Spellhowler Full Pvp 20+ Enhancements on all parts of pvp and 25+ enhanced on Staff has full red PVE all to sr codex is all complete up to oren but has some of oren done max hit is in the 4millions has few other staffs ready to go Boss and normal staff and elite all over 15+ enhanced also got the new Camelot mount aswell with the egg i have all mounts besides lion and it has 8 full lion mount fragments so need only 200 more to unlock lion has 3.5k red gems and 5.7k diamonds with bunch of scrolls for sub quests and enhacements tons of armor to combine inventory has large amount of open slots and still have many of the help packs for diamonds and reds and stones and many more.. im looking to trade for a melee account around the same cp on the same server if possible valakas 3 the lowest ill go is 100k below if that.. depending on what character it is ill also trade for a good ranger preferred silver ranger or war ranger im looking for more something in the elf class i am just looking to play something different with different powers dont get me wrong i love my spellhowler its a fun account hits very high dark elfs rock it also is a very good farm account it farms like a champ with all staffs attributes to 10 and special spells aswell and if you wanna make a trade you can message me on discord @ SH3RM#0385 or just simply leave a comment and even if it isnt in the elf category and your still trying to trade i might be down for it so comment whatever you have but remember it has to be atleast 820k or higher

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    TWiisanen

TWiisanen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Update" Will trade for a dark elf SE also

3. OP
    OP
    TWiisanen

TWiisanen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.