Level 129 dark knight

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Add

This is blaze from NK right? Watch out guys, he's a scammer. He uses SQ hack on you.

***************************************************** please stop accusing other people.

Blaze does not scam.

LOL i thought blaze was an MM on NK O_O

No Blaze is the owner of nk.

That person just accused him of scamming.

Go even ask micheal

Skyline owns NK. Blaze does not. I caught blaze red-handed scamming someone's marauder after I sold it to them.

You caught blaze scamming someone's marauder.

Guess what i am blaze and i brought it from someone call Xenfac(Spencer) using paypal $.

blaze is a scammer he scammed several times and he reuins trades thats why he got banned off nk duh!

Blaze is the owner of NK, if he EVER scammed anyone word would have gotten out long ago and His site would be failing. Obviously that isn't so since it's thriving atm.

Originally Posted by GGCamv2

You caught blaze scamming someone's marauder.

Guess what i am blaze and i brought it from someone call Xenfac(Spencer) using paypal $.

LMFAO. ****in noob you just said your not a scammer. GTFO. you just denied and said your not blaze then now your saying you are. and your not the owner of nk. your permently banned from nk for scamming numerous people dumass. so dont deny any of that cause theres plenty of ss and evidence of you scamming a few people! and a good portion of those were my friends ******.

NO ONE EVEN TALK TO THIS DOUCHE. HES A SCAMMER AND OBVIOUSLY A LIAR. -_-

121714 added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by edubuntu

Blaze is the owner of NK, if he EVER scammed anyone word would have gotten out long ago and His site would be failing. Obviously that isn't so since it's thriving atm.

lols you either are a good friend of blaze and trying to have his back from him scamming people. or your just saying shiet and dunno what your talking about. please go on NK website and then come back here and post and let me know if you even see blaze on that site anymore..? lmaos hes banned (for scamming)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.