Sold Level 125 mage 249k gs, can multi class

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BruceQuy, 10/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruceQuy

BruceQuy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Account Overview: This account has a lot of room to grow, has plenty of weapons for every class that are 22cost+. There are plenty of armor/clothing/helms/hat that can also be reforged and infused together, high cost as well. I have farmed every event a decent amount aside from the 34 cost, only Zeph is not UR'd. I have Blessing for every class except for Cleric. I used a 7/3/4/7 cost spread, a lot of my cost is very flexible so that I could comfortably equip equipment that were suitable to PvE and PvP. MAX Level room with most of the important furniture maxed.

Items:
    x357 Unused Legend Medals (Ignis Helm bought and TERA type 2, a total of 310 used previously)
    x4781 Grand Medals (All cosmetics bought)
    x110 Cosmetic Medal Exchange
    x5 Colosseum Medals (SSR Furniture and Staff bought, a total of 100 used)
    x112 Mobius Medals (None used)
    x8 Scroll of Insight
    x2 Drops of Ether
    x5 EXP Quest Keys
    x54 Gems
    x3 Unused cost (+18 by leveling to 130)
    x1800 Proficiency

Mage:Mage was my main Focus, All staffs I invested in were Magic Test XL and 1 Magic Const (fully infused 28 cost). All skills were unlocked. All my ethers went to this class's weapons and armor/helm, all the other class's infusions were dupes. All 3 Top 500 Collab UR monsters were used for this class.

[IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1477603028/pksespv59iu5afkwnmfq.jpg[/IMG]

SOILDER: I had plenty of Armors/Helm that could make a very High dps soilder or a somewhat tanky soilder. I had a lot of dupe swords for this classs so I had plenty of infusions and levels to go on about 4 of my swords. The swords right now are near max level, but could be augmented a bit further and with the infusion could increase it further. Soilder on this account had a very large potential. All skills unlocked except Rage Slash

[IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1477603995/zvr3k9kuouqwjwg7erm5.jpg[/IMG]

ARCHER: I had plenty of bows to work on this account, 2 were fully infused Fatal Test but not fully leveled (maybe about level 70 for both of them). Archer can be very strong on this account if invested into. I had plenty of bows in my inventory unreforged that were high cost Fatals. All skills unlocked except Diminish.

[IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1477604032/bklujhhcfmqsyneunmgd.jpg[/IMG]

CLERIC: Very flexible healing class, had many useful monsters, have Healing Test XL book and good size of HoH book. Optimized for M.Atk here but can equip more Blue monsters to bolster up defs. All skills unlocked

LANCER:This one was a work in progress, had many high cost lances 22+. Could easily break 100k atk if more time was spent into this class. A lot of my spears equipped right now was unreforged or under leveled. All skills unlocked except Agony and

Monsters: Only listing the useful ones, this account has all event monsters(some multiples of) excluding Zephrus->UR
    Dark- Aizen, Lilith, D.Valk
    Light- L.Valk, Nezha, Indra, Dummy Plug Eva-01
    Water- Eva-00(Revised), Siren, Andromeda(SSR)
    Fire- Joan d Arc, Nobunaga, Asuka(UR, M.atk, M.def)
    Green- [V3]Hatsune Miku(valk version), G.Valk
    Normal- Finne, Red Riding Hood, Mari(UR, M.atk, M.def), SS 2016 Hastune Miku(UR, M.atk, M.def)

I'm looking for about $900 for this account, add me on Line:BruceQuy for more info.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.