Selling Level 100 Base for Sale

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Louie Knott, 9/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louie Knott

Louie Knott
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my base. 6.2M ID, Level 100 Most hulls and Blueprints that were available until May 2016 and a bunch of new ones.

They did give me a fleet of Ironclads and they gave me the Apollo BP. I have a fleet of 5 Revenge that are started plus Harlock revenge that is fully built. Too many good fleets to list. 2xTigers fleets with Phantoms, Reapers, Banshees, Punishers, V2s, Nighthawks with Phantom, H Aegis, Aegis, Omega and Gamma, Grim Wraith, , Frosties, Rhinos and Zoe Rhinos, Centurions, Neptunes, Templars, Citadels... etc. I left the game for a year so a bunch of holes to fill.... but this account is a really good start.

Have a decent FM fleet that includes a Zelos Tank and 4 Cits... or can swap a Cit for a Dante Novastorm for increased reload. Have 2 Phoenix started (just no armour) and a third one is cooking. Recently acquired the Tideseeker (with some build tokens), Icebreaker (with some build tokens) Skyfire and Retribution (4 fully built) and HellWraith (with 4 hulls built).

Selling KE site access via PayPal. Looking for $200 obo. Will gladly show account via Teamviewer PM me with questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Louie Knott

Louie Knott
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

For a limited time... I can ensure that you have 80m RAID points in the Sept RAID.... This will only last until Sunday...

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.