Sold Left-Sock Incorperated

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hello, I am looking for a cool looking logo for the family business,

We are going to be selling Computers/laptops/parts/accessories, its going to be a NZ site, as New zealand charge huge amounts for computers etc, so we will be doing cheaper so people can actually afford them.

Name: Left-Sock Incorporated

Motto: Putting Your Right Foot Forward!

Click Here For Website Picture

Still working on website, however its the start of what I can show so the logo can suit it.

Bump!

Bump!

For the sake of constructive criticism, I don't exactly understand how the name of the company fits with the motto. Also, please wait a full 24 hours to bump a post. 3AM to 9PM is not 24 hours.

Originally Posted by Zbon141

For the sake of constructive criticism, I don't exactly understand how the name of the company fits with the motto. Also, please wait a full 24 hours to bump a post. 3AM to 9PM is not 24 hours.

Sorry about that, (has been 24hrs now), however if we did "Putting your Left foot foward" or "Right-Sock Incorperated", just doesnt sound the same.

Originally Posted by Coolkid4092

however if we did "Putting your Left foot foward" or "Right-Sock Incorperated", just doesnt sound the same.

I understand where you're coming from, but when you hear Left-Sock Incorporated and the motto has to do with someone's right foot, it's kind of misleading.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.