Selling Largest Instagram Network Promotions (938M+ Followers)

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 7/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi!

If you own a brand, meme page, influencer account, or are a rapper, this is the perfect service for you! I have contacts with over 300 Instagram accounts, all with different types of niches so you can grow. All accounts on my list are organically grown and have been on Instagram for a long period of time and have over 1,000,000 followers with the most followed account having 24,000,000+ followers and averaging 22k+ followers a day and 688k+ a month. For most of these accounts, promotions will be $3,000-$5,000 depending on what account you want your content on and what kind of advertisement (story post or feed post). If you are a new customer test run promotions are available on an account with 8,600,000 followers for $300-$500.

If you are interested and would like to see the list of accounts available, please contact my telegram @ch4nce with a mobile screenshot or screen recording of your Paypal, bank balance, or bitcoin balance, timestamp must match the current time as well. After this, we can stay on telegram or move to SMS.

For any other questions, you can pm me here or reply to this thread.

*If you are questioning the legitness of this post due to my reputation please contact me on telegram and I will be able to provide any proof needed.

Thanks,
    Boodang

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.