Selling  Android  High End KhUX High End Account

Discussion in 'KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lin Equisde, 11/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lin Equisde

Lin Equisde
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi! I recently stopped playing KHUx and I've been playing for a long long time. I'm selling a high end account with a lot of potential of being in the highest ranks again, that's why I did put high end in the title

I've been pulling lately and my equipment it's quite complete, as you can see in the next links. You can reach high ranks in PvE and PvP, also I didn't start Dark Road so you can have the gems of that game to increase even further your resources.

To be fair, I haven't played since day 1, but my account has been a really old one, my ID is 259940, I have level 501, nova 2478 and I played 746 days. A bunch of VIP weeks were purchased so you have a lot of cosmetics that you can't have nowadays.

I have also 700.000.000 munny, spent a bit buying traits but you can easily rebuild it as I have a lot of munny medals and of course selling attack medals to exchange them for draw points (besides munny).

Right now I have 8260 jewels, I have completed everything until quest 940 of normal mode and 906 of proud mode (most of the late ones without the 3 objectives).

My keyblades and their levels and multipliers:
    Starlight 39.1 & 4.200
    Treasure Trove 36 & 6.500
    Lady Luck 35 & 6.488
    Three Wishes 35.5 & 6.448
    Olympia 36 & 5.040
    Divine Rose 35.1 & 5.040
    Moogle O' Glory 35.5 & 5.040
    Sleeping Lion 35.5 & 6.448
    Counterpoint 47.6 & 6.448
    Stroke of Midnight 38 & 4.200
    Fenrir 35 & 6.560
    Darkgnaw 44.2 & 6.560
    Missing Ache 35 & 6.488
    Fairy Stars 40 & 4.170
    Diamond Dust 35 &6.448
    Bad Guy Breaker 35 & 4.200

Gems Available:
    Power: 602
    Speed: 1190
    Magic: 139

Skills: A lot of them, also I have some good ones equipped in old medals that I don't sell or fuse as they mean a lot for me such as Second Chance III or IV or Defense Boost Max from IV / V to AB MAX and Lux++ from many different levels.
    Also I have available a a few AB MAX from X and above, and a lot of ones that are useless but I don't like selling something if it doesn't benefit me.

I was able to farm the halloween special raid boss a few weeks ago without dying with a team fully equipped with lux++ so you won't have a problem leveling up this way.

I also bought some outfits that won't likely come back such as the special ones of KH3, Miguel (Disney), some collabs with FFRK (Dragoon outfit), Aqua's armor outfit that was only available after farming Union Cross in a limited time, Sulley, Monstropolis Sora, different Org XIII hair Styles which I think are not available, they just give gems nowadays for the Org XIII challenges, etc.

Also from my pet I have a lot of special ones such as Kairi, Riku and Sora Ornaments placed in it.

Links to the gallery:
    -> Utility medals
    -> Tier 3-7 Medals
    -> Tier 8 Medals
    -> Tier 9 Medals
    -> Tier 10 Medals
    -> Outfits

Payment must be done through Paypal friends mode, if you have any questions, you want to buy it or you doubt about the veracity of the account and want some more proves you can DM me via discord Lin#6083.
    PS: I don't accept trades, the only chance of trading is the account in exchange of a new PS5 xD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.