Kamihime Project w/ LV55 MANAGARMR + LV55 ANUBIS

Discussion in 'Nutaku Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Syba, 11/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syba

Syba
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have been playing the game everyday for over 2 years and I am at the point where I cannot find the time to play this game. Therefore I am putting this account up for sale, so it can be of use to someone else who is keen on playing at a high level. The amount of money required to be spent to get to this account's standard is well over a few thousand dollars. However I will be content with selling for a far lower price. Price is #.

Account Items/Statistics:

Number of Kamihime: 228 (31 SSR of which 9 are awakened)
    Strong Eidolons: 1 star Managarmr, 1 star Anubis, 3 star Fafnir, Unlocked all Kaisers (Light and Dark are 1 star)
    All Weapon Grids are Max Skill Levelled
    All Souls are Unlocked
    Very Strong Friendlist, including many top players and strong eidolon support.
    All teams are strong. While the power at the top of the screen isn't necessarily the best indicator of team strength, each team is around 60k. Fire is towards 66k.

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me. I am available on discord: @Syba#5353
    For obvious reasons, I will not be giving the account until the payment has been made. Proof is available on request.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hexxxagon

Hexxxagon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Hi. i'm interested. How would U want to proceed?

3. OP
    OP
    Syba

Syba
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, thank you for the offer. Do you have discord? I believe it would be easier to discuss stuff there, although if not we can continue here. I think the best way to do it is by giving you access to the account so that you can change the account email and password, but I can only do so once the payment has been made.
    We can use the middleman system if you are worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.