Selling  Android and iOS JW Account boosting (15$)

Discussion in 'Jurassic World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Osterra, 4/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

I'm offering a package which consists of :
    99.999.999 of DNA,bucks,coins,food and VIP points + 20 Hybrid packs as a lil' gift .All of that you're going to get for 15$,but if you're interested in specific resources,the price is below:
    99.999.999 coins1$
    99.999.999 food → 2$
    99.999.999 bucks → 4$
    99.999.999 DNA → 4$
    99.999.999 VIP points → 4$
    MAX level is 3$
    What's more,i can also add any packs of any amount you want,it's only a matter of price: 10 → 1$,50 → 5$,100 → 10$ and etc.
    Above all of that I can also maximize your super DNA,each type is 3$ (depending on which one you need it might take more/less time to hack it).
    *Not sure how relevant is this going to be,but if you want to know how to do all of that beginning with max resources and finishing with being able to open an unlimited amount of packs,i'm selling the way of how to do it for 45$.I'll guide you on your way of understanding how it works as well as providing you with everything you need.Your PC won't be hurt since those programs which you'll have to use can mostly be downloaded on official websites.
    I'm not a scam and you're not going to be banned for this,it's been tested on many people's accounts whom i've helped and none of them seemed to have any troubles afterwards (if you want to make sure of it - i can always send you screenshots of my conversations).
    I accept money on PayPal and will do my part of the job only after receiving the payment,so if you're interested in my offer be sure to message me on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/mashulyahova OR Discord → SilverShade#9882 (i'm more likely to respond there much more quickly)
    I might've missed something so if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. markrobbers

markrobbers
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I bought something we were talking on discord after I send the money everything was fine and delivered. Now im online banned and when I asked the support they said I boosted my account with a suspicious program and I wont be able to reconnect the online tournaments. he probably used a free program on youtube or something but now I lost my hole progress. would not recommend his service.

AnomalyTraveler likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

I knew I was going to receive such a comment one day or another but I can read you like a book mate,you better stop creating fake account or asking someone else to send bad reviews on other people's services.Whoever i'm talking to rn,you've NEVER contacted me neither on Discord nor any other platforms.Want to prove me wrong? Go on,send some screenshots of our dialogue,that'll be curious to watch.And that program you're talking about must be so "popular" that i have no idea what you're even talking about.How silly must a person be to download some kind of a "hack tool" and actually believe it's going to work? Those who know just a lil' bit of how the Internet works would never stay for long on suspicious websites which offer such programs and definetely wouldn't click on a giant green button saying "DOWNLOAD" on it .I know it's a matter of competition for you because my price is much cheaper than yours since I have different standarts,but it's just abominable how you're trying to make a bad impression of me.
    What about those people who still don't want to spend a hella lot of money and have their resources maxed up ,be sensible enough to ask me for proofs first before purchasing anything and be sure not to trust anyone who's trying to blame the others without any evidence in such a dirty,but nevertheless obvious way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.