Jessica, yes HE is a scammer.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Please look at timestamps:

First post: Yesterday, 06:16 PM

Second post: Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Third post: Yesterday, 06:18 PM

Fourth post: Yesterday, 06:22 PM

It took a total of 4 minutes to use Jessica as a middleman for a trade. I'm sorry but I can guranteed "A Milie!" is Jessica repping "HIM"self. Might be different IP's and blahblah, but I can assure you, Jessica is a scammer building up fake rep waiting for a good time to scam.

Jessica I assume you'll come here saying "So many people say you scam though" well you want to know why they say that? 'Cause I do scam! I scam all the damn time because it lets the idiots realize you can't trust anyone online. I've scammed with this account on GzP since the say I created it. Not banned yet too, pretty crazy =].

But yes, I can assure you, Jessica is a fake.

Hm.. Yeah okay. But what if she uses divinity as an mm, and then u ask divinity or jessica for a pm from divinity. How can she possibly scam. Okay she might have some fake reps, but when u do a good trade and are on the look out for anyscams, she isnt a scammer.

JUST USE DIVINITY, ASK FOR A PM, MAKE SURE ITS THE RIGHT MSN AND THERE U GO.

Hahahahaha that wat u get becuz u scammed me xplissken

Um, you fail. Once Divinity wakes up; banned and closed.

~Atrain

Originally Posted by Atrain007

Um, you fail. Once Divinity wakes up; banned and closed.

~Atrain

true dat, Atrain lol :) btw, got a level 60+ hermit for sale?

Originally Posted by xPlissken

Please look at timestamps:

First post: Yesterday, 06:16 PM

Second post: Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Third post: Yesterday, 06:18 PM

Fourth post: Yesterday, 06:22 PM

It took a total of 4 minutes to use Jessica as a middleman for a trade. I'm sorry but I can guranteed "A Milie!" is Jessica repping "HIM"self. Might be different IP's and blahblah, but I can assure you, Jessica is a scammer building up fake rep waiting for a good time to scam.

Jessica I assume you'll come here saying "So many people say you scam though" well you want to know why they say that? 'Cause I do scam! I scam all the damn time because it lets the idiots realize you can't trust anyone online. I've scammed with this account on GzP since the say I created it. Not banned yet too, pretty crazy =].

But yes, I can assure you, Jessica is a fake.

Definitely fake, 4mins to complete a WHOLE trade? I don't think so.

ill do the honors for divinity, i may not be able to close the thread but im gonna say the special words.

-CLOSED-BANNED-

reason- for being stupid and admitting hes a scammer.

Originally Posted by TheMM

ill do the honors for divinity, i may not be able to close the thread but im gonna say the special words.

-CLOSED-BANNED-

reason- for being stupid and admitting hes a scammer.

That's my job lawl..

~Closed and banned.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.