Selling >> InStar | INSTAGRAM GROWTH BOT | AUTO LIKE | AUTO FOLLOW | AUTO COMMENT | $25 | <<

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Social, 7/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

InStar | AUTO LIKE | AUTO FOLLOW | AUTO COMMENT | $25 Lifetime

Features:
    Auto like/unlike
    Auto follow/unfollow
    Auto Comment
    Configurable comment list
    Hashtag targeting
    Random Interval Anti-ban
    Fully Configurable
    Start and Stop Scheduling
    Supports Mac, Windows & Linux
    CLI for minimal drain on performance
    Tag Blacklisting
    User Blacklisting
    Phrase Blacklisting
    Proxy Support
    Fully configurable

Why use InStar?
    Other programs like Jarvee are quite expensive and require a monthly subscription of $30+, InStar only costs a one time fee of $25 and it’s yours for the foreseeable future with free automatic and unlimited product updates at no extra cost to yourself. Jarvee has also recently seen a mass banning of its users.

Can I be banned?
    The bot has run with the default settings for over 1000 hours across numerous accounts none of which have been banned or had any limits imposed on them.

Fully Refundable
    I understand that not every program is ideal for every user therefore if you can prove you have used it for a week and not achieved the advertised results then I will see to it that you receive a full refund.

Lifetime Support
    I will give full support for the duration of the products life this includes help setting it up, free product updates and general support with technical problems you may be experiencing.

Typical Results
    Testing has shown that the bot can achieve anywhere from 350-1000 follows per day however this is very much dependant on your targetted niche.

Thanks!
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.