Selling Instagram Custom Comments

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 5/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling FAKE/BOTTED Instagram Custom Comments

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How does it work?

Well after you have payed me and I have confirmed it, you will start receiving your custom comments anywhere from 1-48 hours.. (Usual time is around 1-3 hrs) The comments may take a while to receive all of them.. This is because it's using a set algorithim.

(You message me the comments you want to be posted by bots on your post)

Can I get banned?

There is always a small chance you may get banned, but this is very rare and has not happened to me or any of my clients in my 2 years of botting..

Terms and Conditions:

Anything that happens to you is not my problem.. I am just the supplier of the comments.
    The comments may take a while to receive.. It's not my fault, I get a lot of orders daily..
    If you go private or change the comment section or archive/delete the post it is not my fault and you will not be
    refunded.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Instagram Custom Comments

25 = $1.25
    50 = $2.50 Bitcoin
    100 = $5 Bitcoin

200 = $10 Bitcoin
    300 = $15 Bitcoin
    400 = $20 Bitcoin
    500 = $25 Bitcoin
    600 = $30 Bitcoin
    700 = $35 Bitcoin
    800 = $40 Bitcoin
    900 = $45 Bitcoin
    1000 = $50 Bitcoin

Make sure to send me all of the comments you want on your post (or if you want repeated comments let me know! https://playerup.com/images/PlayerUp/smilies/100emoji.png​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.