Selling INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS RECOVERY/ UNBANNING SERVICES

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 6/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am now offering my Instagram Unbanning/ Recovery services on OGU!

I can unban most accounts, depending on the unban type and all of this is done via my FMP portal (private panel) thus why I am able to recover your accounts. https://imgur.com/a/Hr5TWzp

I am unbanning all accounts (including TOS violations) except accounts that are:

-permanently deleted (permed)
    -disabled for copyright violation
    -disabled for IP violation
    -disabled for posting sexual content*

If you are unsure about the reason you have been banned, contact me and we’ll figure it out and get it back.

*all accounts can be unbanned except permed ones, copyright and IP are just harder for me. I will not unban accounts that are disabled for sexual reasons as I feel you pretty much deserve to be banned for posting sexual content on a platform filled with kids.

I will need the following info in order to proceed with the unban:

-username
    -amount of followers
    -number of times the acc has been banned before
    -login email of the account

Pricing and TOS: I charge a minimum of $1k for unbans, and the price goes up depending on the value of the username, amount of followers, ban reason and so on. I am NOT going first. You go first or we use a trusted MM who’s fee is non refundable. If for ANY reason, the account cannot be unbanned, I will inform you immediately and refund you my service fee. Only payment method is BTC.

If you lie to me about anything and/or trick me, I can and will get your account permed.

Please contact me Onsite or on Discord for any more info.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.