Selling if anyone is doing a transaction with an...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mahdi Mabiz, 1/12/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahdi Mabiz

Mahdi Mabiz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

if anyone is doing a transaction with an individual named "Mark JigaJuggalo Humiston" please stop chatting with him. i paid him and he granted me access to his account. then told me not to change the password until he receives the rest of the money and i agreed. i refreshed screen and it said "S.O.S. account is logged on in 2 different spots". so i logged off thinking it was the owner of the account. notified the owner and he said it wasn't him. so he attempted to login and couldn't. ask me i had done anything to the account and i had said no (thought it was him). then he cut off the chat in facebook (you cannot reply to this conversation). meaning he deleted me from chatting with him or he blocked me. i think it was him logging in and trying to make me think otherwise. i have stopped payment on both transaction so he will get nothing. thank goodness i went through paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Neil Mcclean

Neil Mcclean
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

m8 look at my post i put on he dun me. go back a bit on the page you will see it.

3. OP
    OP
    Neil Mcclean

Neil Mcclean
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

i put his emails up that he was use in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.