IAP/REM Heavy PAD Account - Rank 240, 12m gold, ALMOST ALL REM Desired Gods

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 1/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Well, I'm burned out on this game. I started playing since May 24th, 2013. I'm at about 330 days of play time, approaching my year anniversary. I just don't have a lot to do in game anymore, having completed virtually all of the dungeons and content. I spent about $2000+ and hundreds of hours, and my account has the following highlights:

Rank 240

12 million gold

690 Monster Boxes

70 Friends

Completion of virtually all content

Creation of virtually any popular team!

Has REM Desirable Gods - Horus, Ra, Lucifer, Red Sonia, Odins, Light Metatron, Anubis, Kirin, etc.

Has 9 Magic Stones for consumption!

IMAGE GALLERY

imgur/a/9gz2Q#0

With this account, you can essentially live out any team that you've desperately wanted to try. Many of the desired REM gods have already been rolled, and most have been maxed out.

Payment

Please read this portion very carefully! I will not make exceptions!

I will only accept a Paypal GIFT transaction. Upon agreement with a price, you will be requested to submit a payment to my Paypal address. I will release the account to your care upon verifying that payment has been received! Absolutely NO exceptions. You pay me first. In the notes section, you will be given an agreement that you must type out and agree to.

No refunds will be provided. This account is sold AS IS. I will not be adding or modifying any aspect of the account.

Price

Looking for $850 USD (#, within reason). Unreasonable offers will be ignored.

If you are interested, please notify me in this thread first. I am on Skype, and if you wish to add me on Skype, you must post a reply in this thread before I accept your request. I will not be accepting random requests, nor will I tolerate low ball offers.

Thank you! If you have any questions please ask!

bump

Price is #.

$550 anyone?

Dropped to $450, pulled a Loyal Deity Guan Yu on the last god fest, and added a few more tamadra to the collection. Please message me if you are interested.

Dropping to $400 for weekend.

$350 anyone?

Email me at Wesley.wong123@gmail /* */

Originally Posted by aceswap123

Email me at Wesley.wong123@gmail /* */

Hello there, I sent you an email just now. Thanks.

bump

Hi interested. Check inbox.

Originally Posted by Pink Strawburst

Hi interested. Check inbox.

CHecked it. Feel free to add me on Skype at brandon-bui.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.