Selling https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000966340...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Battle Pirates Bases For Sale, 7/11/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battle Pirates Bases For Sale

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Facebook "I am selling a Level 73 Battle Pirates account. Please note, the buyer will receive account information for the Kixeye website. Full access will not be provided, (ie, not on facebook). Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have not been able to participate in the game over the last several months, and am now wishing to sell my account. I have most blueprints, not including recently released additions and the Proto-Nemesis. I am looking for offers in the region of $650.00-$700.00. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you."

#1 Battle Pirates Bases For Sale, 7/11/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Battle Pirates Bases For Sale

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

No offence but if you need to sell the account you might want to give every little detail of your account including FB or you can't sell your account here.And by the way the price is too damn high no one will buy your account for that much because you ain't giving them full control.

3. OP
    OP
    Wilfredo Caraballo

Wilfredo Caraballo
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

In no such way will anyone buy an acct for the prices you are asking. plus, as stated before me you have to sell both FB and Kixeye accts in order to sell your account. the price has to drop as well. i bought a base that all bp's, hellstar, and proto nemesis for $300. plus, the player had a low id and is a higher level then you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.