Other Region  PC  How to buy Genesis Crytals on your own. ( for as low as 40 USD) "DIY"

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Crystals for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by WarBeast, 11/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarBeast

WarBeast
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling the actual method itself in order for you guys to buy cheaper Genesis Crystals.
    Disclaimer: I'll be giving you a full instructions on (PDF) file of how it's done.
    With this you can buy Genesis Crystals on your own for as low as 40 USD and going up to 70 USD.
    Prices will vary depending on the Supply and Demand. You'll fully understand why I'm saying this once you've read the instructions. Though using this method has it's own risk that you yourself would have to do on your own.
    I'm just selling the knowledge. But your own safety will be on your own.

There will be no illegal activity done on this method, Since you'll buy the Crystal on your own volition.
    Chances of getting banned is pretty low. Since you're still buying the product itself without breaking ToS.
    Call it like you're just being smart about your money.
    This is the method of what resellers use to sell their products.
    I'm just sharing this so you could buy it yourself without sharing you account info and putting yourself at risk of possible chargebacks, account getting hacked, etc..!

If you're interested. You can send me a message here.

#1 WarBeast, 11/18/20
    Last edited: 11/18/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    WarBeast

WarBeast
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

You can also add me on discord. Oreki#6465

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.