Sold How to become one of the wealthy

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 2/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello fellow noobs,

Are you tired of being the noob? Seeing the high and mighty with their duped rares or seemingly impossible to get rares with retarded prices? Do you want to join the top tiers?
    Say no more. I am about to reveal a secret I kept that helped me afford these super rares.

After playing this game for only a short period of time, I realized that to get any of these cool super rare items, you would have to play non stop for multiple years to even get one. So how do some of these goofs have essentially billions worth of these items? Regardless, I was 100% convinced that they cheated to the top and since the devs cater to those that feed them real money the cheaters won't be banned. So what to do? If you can't beat them, join them.

This method I am going to teach you is a way to afk farm flow so that you can bubbler that stuff into the money you need for those rare items. I went from 0 to level 150, and enough coin to buy vamp teeth in little then 3 months of casual farming.

Essentially what you are going to need is to download this macro program here: -

This allows you to record your mouse and keyboard presses so that you can sleep while your character farms flow for you.
    Next you are going to want to record yourself playing the Roulette game in ourworlds game section under arcade.

I have created a short video for you to follow on creating this: -

Here is a brief video showing my macro selling the items you get from the bubbler: -

**** This post won't last long, This is my final farwell as I will probably get banned and this post deleted. If you need help with set up feel free to comment on the Youtube videos.

-THE WEALTHY, - YOU CODY AND ALL THE OTHER RICH CHEATING MFS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.