Selling High paying Snapchat Account

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Social, 8/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is an ewhore snap ac

Created about 3 months ago.. Ac has 3k Snapscore and over 600 hq views. Pack has 250 pics and 10 snapsize vids and over 20 full length vids.
    Have made over 6k in AGCs with least numbers of hours put in. Have buyers paying over btc/eth too. Recieved over 2k in btc over a month. Have a couple buyers accepting giftcards and exchanging for 95% btc too. Only because of the way I EW'd them and SE'd them.

No bs. If you are looking for a snap ac and you can afford it PM me. I am willing to prove whatever I have claimed in this ad if I find you as a genuine buyer. If you have some brains you must have realised by now this is a gold mine. If you have other sources of AGCs then this ac is a plus for you ;)

I have my one the most imp exams starting. I can't afford to put time in EW anymore for atleast a year. You can view my past contracts and B-ratings. Will provide proof if you agree to my asking price. PM if interested.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.