help with new witch char i should choose

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello yall, ive been wanting to play d2 XP for awhile i use to play but lost all cds and cd keys so im bout to buy a new battle chest (Yesss) and im sure all my chars are expired ......(Moment of silence for my 89 hammer,97smiter(he was awsome),and blizz sor88,90 druid )

lol so i was wondering what class i should get to build up other chars and get gear

please help

thanks (happy plvling)

why you buy?? you can download for free lol do you know torrent?

@up, yeah its so easy to get games nowaday .. torrents.

but anyways.. i think starting out with a sorc is nice :) fast leveling and the damage is also nice. i'll probably go chain lighning. i'm not too sure.. since i have not played since 2006, but my first char was a sorc.. and it was easy and i was able to boss hunt easily.

uhm i say u start out with a sorc to .. cause of the teleport move and u can mf easily for ur items unless ur buying them ( Then i recommend a hammerdin ). Uhm maybe a blizz sorce . GL

Originally Posted by Exodia619

I actually dont think that'll work. He said he lost his CD keys, so... Unless the uploader puts a torrent that has fresh cdkeys, and only 1 person downloads it, torrents wont work?

Originally Posted by Exodia619

he said he lost the cdkeys as well

besides you can always download the game from blizzard itself if you got the cdkey

if he lost it he gotta buy another one

as for the best character

Hdin will do enough (dont need tele for non-boss runs)

cows / tank+dmg in baal runs and running hell Trav with hotspur/inferostride

try pally =)

it rocks.

hammer pally

Do a blizz sorc for your first char best damage even with crappy gear and you can mf with i recommend doing nm til you get good enough gear to get 50-75 res in hell

Blizz and fire sorc is best lightning isnt even good whit anything lol noob spec

Yeah as a old school elite and with playing legit, Bsorc is the best of classes.

Only good a Bnecro is for is if you know the unreleased legit bugs and glitches for boosting and getting the right gear with spec's. Most people over 95% will never figure out the glitch. By the way, I'm not talking about the "mythical" dupe cheat. If you don't understand the word "mythical" and or in the term I am using it, I would highly suggest that you don't flame or post anything that could make you out to be moronic. Anyways all fun aside, Yeah if you have not played within I think last time I checked 90day's or so your char's will be deleted. That's the reason I lost all of my top ladders in hardcore back in (2007) if I'm correct.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.