[Help Request] Help find address

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer PES MyClub Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by uNvAnX, 1/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uNvAnX

uNvAnX
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi guys, I have a problem finding the address of the coordinates of the enemies
    I know how to find the coordinates of my character (xyz) but not find the coordinates of the enemies (xyz) with cheat engine.
    I wanted to tell you that I know how to find: 1 Shot Kill, Unlimited Ammo, Name Changer,Anti Report, Limit Room Person.
    But at the moment of using this in c ++, It works but the game breaks when leaving the game.
    If I used the pointer to know that I am in game, the antireport would not work.
    The only idea I have is to find the pointer to know what kind of weapon I use, example: Rifleman, Pointman and Pistol (Unlimited ammo and 1 Shot Kill Activated)
    But I do not know how to find what kind of weapon I use...
    My idea for an opk is: Get the coordinates of the enemies (xyz), Get the coordinate of my character(xyz) And move the coordinates of the enemy to mine.
    Is that a kind of opk?
    Forgive me for my English, I speak Spanish.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.