[Help Request] Hacked Client with BlockESP 1.8

Discussion in 'Pocket Knights 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by kingrafa, 2/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingrafa

kingrafa
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys, girls, boys, lads and whatevs,

Today I'm kindly requesting you to help me! I've been using the Matix Hacked client since 1.10 and I've loved it for its simplicity and esspecially its: BLOCKESP! It allowed me to specify a certain block and then it was highlighted. I could also set the range from 50 up to 500 and it was really useful to find a specific block I needed.

Now I found a 1.8 server which I really like, so I tried downloading Matix 1.8... NO WORKS! I put it, just like my 1.11.2 and 1.10 Matix Clients in my Versions folder of .minecraft in %appdata%, but when I opened the minecraft launcher it didnt show up in my versions.

If you can't help me fix this, please help me find an other hacked client which allows me to use BlockESP. You might say "take wurst or huzuni or something like that crap coz it has op xray!" but nah, the blockesp was so much better for me and I could spot blocks from a 500-distance... Ive looked everywhere but I can't find any hacked clients that can do that... So anyone got any suggestions on where to look for a blockesp client? Plz!?!

I'll appreciate it alot if you find me the client for that or help me fix it! Remember it has to be 1.8! I will help you with whatevs you need as well! Help you on a certain server or help you find something you need.

Greetings from your fellow King,
    -Rafa

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.