Sold Healer Veteran Account/Endgame Ready (Created ARR Launch) - UwU Cleared

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by seppukun, 8/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seppukun

seppukun
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey all, I recently have decided to quit the game completely and am seeking to sell my beloved account.

Here is my character: Shibayan Records | FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone
    Server: Gilgamesh
    Data Center: Aether

I have most if not all the expensive glamour pieces crafted from treasure map materials from Heavensward to Shb.
    Account has tons, and tons of glamour. It was one of my favorite things about the game.
    Hopefully lodestone link answers any questions you have on what the account offers.
    I also have a warrior boosted on the Crystal Data Center that I barely touched. Level 62 or something with both free fantasias still available.

Account has cleared all savage turns since Creator (A9S-A12S) to current Shadowbringers content (EDEN E1S-E4S)
    I cleared the last turn on week 4 (8/22/2019), and it just didn't feel as fulfilling as it used to be, that told me it was time to stop playing.

Please contact me on discord if interested and we can discuss any further details!

jay#9497

#1 seppukun, 8/31/19
    Last edited: 8/31/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Catrachopower

Catrachopower
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Anyway i could see a list of the lodgestone page? Want to see classes, mounts the account has.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.