Selling  High End Guild Wars 2 | 500 Gold| Handmade | 100% Safe | Non-Botting!

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Chewbaka, 8/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewbaka

Chewbaka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Guild Wars 2 | 500 Gold for 20 $

• Over 40,000 gold
    • 4 friends, 4 accounts and a total of over 35,000 hours of game time
    • No botting, no illegal third party programs!
    • 100% secure
    FAQ - questions and answers

[How does the exchange/trade work?]

I will send you the gold via in-game mail (or in-game mail / mailbox) to the account name you gave me in the game. Please remember that it is only possible to receive 500 gold per week through the in-game mail. This limit will be reset every Monday (as of 05/06/2010).

[Where does the gold come from and is it safe?]

The gold has been and will continue to be farmed on German servers with German IP. The gold was NOT farmed via botting or with the help of other illegal programs. The gold comes not only from me, but also from my guild friends. We are 4 persons, therefore also 4 accounts with over 6400+ hours of play each (2x friends with about 12.500 hours of play) and plenty of gold. Now we want to turn the superfluous gold into real money.

[How do I communicate my data to you so that the gold reaches me reliably?]

Please enter your account name, not your character's name. It should look something like this--> Name.1234 (e.g. Mustermann.19374). You can tell me your account name when you pay by bank transfer or you can write me here on playerup. So that I can assign your message here on playerup to your payment, it would be very nice if you could tell me how you paid and give me the IBAN or Paypal email so I can check it. If you pay with PayPal, there should be a comment field where you can enter your account name, that would be the fastest way.

LEGAL ISSUES:

- I WILL RECORD EVERY SINGLE TRADE. FCK SCAMMERS!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.