Selling  PC  Not Modded  1-6 Hours GTA V Fresh new account EG. Complete info first owner email change available. Any Region!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V GTA5 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by krisvii, 5/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisvii

krisvii
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Im selling GTA V Account Epic Games. CHEAP. I even sell in bulk.

The account is from EPIC GAMES. Not used + not connected to rockster yet which means you can use your own email.

-Guaranteed first owner.
    -Cheap and Clean
    -Premium Edition
    -You can request, and can choose what level you want and unlock everything. before providing the account.
    -Can give access to mod menus

just PM Me here or on DISCORD Pixy#2190 Always online.

Payment is Paypal ONLY!

Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    krisvii

krisvii
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    STRICTLY NO REFUND!

If you Bought a account here, There is no going back for me to change the INFO because i will provide the FIRST EMAIL.

Read first before buying.

The account you will get is EPICGAMES Account and Not registered to ROCKSTAR Yet.

If you bought a account you will get EPICGAMES Account with gta in it and if you play the game it will
    redirect you to ROCKSTARGAMES Website and Register your own ROCKSTARGAMES Account which means is you are the first owner of this account. Thats why i doesnt have and not connected to ROCKSTARGAMES yet. Which is good.

If you are gonna ask a difference about ROCKSTARGAMES / STEAM / EPICGAMES GTA V Version. There is NO difference. GTA V Only has 1 Server and its ROCKSTARGAMES Provided. If you are playing from STEAM/EPICGAMES/ROCKSTARGAMES You can still play on each other because if you play it on STEAM/EPICGAMES You will need ROCKSTARGAMES Account too.

-Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.